Johansson Family Site

Welcome to the Johansson Family website. We will post news and pictures of what we're up to.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Ella turns 1!!!



Yes, as unbelievable as it sounds, Ella is now 1 year old. Jay and I are so lucky to have such a happy baby. I guess she is a toddler now, sniff sniff. She is saying a few words: mama, dada, light or ight, book or ook as she says it. She wants to know the name of EVERYTHING. Ella is such a curious little one. She isn't walking just yet, but we think it will be soon. She is just over 30 inches and about 22 pounds. That's long and lean like her daddy. The link below has some pictures of Ella's big day. We are expecting a bunch more, so check back in a while.

We have several links to view the photos from this great day. I'm still trying to figure out how to consolidate them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home