Johansson Family Site

Welcome to the Johansson Family website. We will post news and pictures of what we're up to.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sarah Kristine Johansson




Announcing the arrival of our new daughter, Sarah Kristine Johansson. She was born November 6th, at 12:45 pm. She weighs 7 lbs. 15 oz., and is 19 1/2 inches long. We are all healthy and very happy, if not a little sleep deprived for the time being. We will have more photos soon, but for now we hope you enjoy these.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Burt Bunch - Est. 2000 said...

Little Sarah is just adorable... and so tiny. I think I'm still in awe of how small they start out to be, and how forgetful I am!! We'll call it pregnancy brain. Hope you guys are doing well. See you soon!!

November 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has her sisters nose. I am looking forward to seeing her some time?

Beth Sanchez

November 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home