Johansson Family Site

Welcome to the Johansson Family website. We will post news and pictures of what we're up to.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

So Busy, so so busy.




We've been a busy family for a while, and I finally have a few moments to update our blog. Ella is growing so fast. At 15 months she was 33 inches she is 97% in height. Hmm, I wonder where she gets those tall genes. She has about 22 words to her vocabulary now, and adding more everyday. She loves seeing all her Aunties and Uncles all over, especially her Aunt Sarah pictured above.

Jay is doing really well at work (Autobytel) and is starting to train again. He takes Ella for runs and bike rides. I think he is trying to secretly start her training as well. Jay is the most amazing father and husband. The best part of his day is when he comes home and sees Ella waiting for him at the top of the stairs. No matter how tired he is from the office, Jay swoops her into his arms and plays with her until bedtime. How did I get so lucky?

I've started to work at Autobytel part time, and have launched an event planning company. Great Gatherings - Planning your event is our party. My friend Renee and I are starting slow, but having much success. More details on that to come. For now here are some family pictures we would like to share. I will get the Halloween and more family pictures up soon, we are having camera issues.

All our love,
The Johanssons






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home