Johansson Family Site

Welcome to the Johansson Family website. We will post news and pictures of what we're up to.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sarah's First Week



Our little Sarah is doing great. She is very loved by her big sister Ella. Sarah is never without several blankets, her pacifier and a big sister making comments on her every move. The link below has a few pictures of our new daughter in her first week. I hope you enjoy.

The (now complete) Johansson Family

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the black and white photo. She sure is precious! How about, a photo of the two girls together.

Beth Sanchez

November 17, 2008  
Blogger The Burt Bunch - Est. 2000 said...

Sarah is so adorable! You got some great shots and I love how you put her on a pile of towels!

November 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,

I am so sad:( I missed you and baby Sarah. I went to lunch, and stopped at the DSPS office on my way back to the Center. Maybe, you will come back?

Beth

November 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is too precious! Amy, it was great seeing you last week. Anytime you're up for a lunch, let me know!

Mayumi

November 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home